ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Final Webinar - Distilling values: from people to AI and back | Monday 27 November 2023, 15:00 CET, Online

  • Subject: Fwd: Final Webinar - Distilling values: from people to AI and back | Monday 27 November 2023, 15:00 CET, Online
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:37:54 +0200
FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Από: Elena Galifianaki <00000010920fa881-dmarc-request [ at ] listserv [ dot ] europeana [ dot ] eu

Date: Δευ 20 Νοε 2023 στις 11:22 π.μ.
Subject: Final Webinar - Distilling values: from people to AI and back |
Monday 27 November 2023, 15:00 CET, Online
To: <EUROPEANA-TECH [ at ] listserv [ dot ] europeana [ dot ] eu>

The VAST H2020 project cordially invites you to the closing event of the
project

*Join our free, live webinar! *

*Monday 27 November 2023, 15:00-17:00 CET *

*What do we know about the values of people? What are the values distilled
in an AI system and how are they licensed? How do we ensure trust in the AI
lifecycle? This webinar explores current activities and practices that aim
to align the values of people in AI systems and in the society at large.
Read more about the webinar and the speakers...
<https://www.vast-project.eu/distilling-values-from-people-to-ai-and-back/>*

*REGISTER HERE
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAkd-6vpzkrGdIyX-iqBDlc_2x8uJs7-qjN>
*