ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Eben Moglen on Free Software and Social Justice

Eben Moglen, lawyer with the Free Software Foundation, gave a keynote
address at the October 2006 Plone conference in Seattle. The video, by
Grace Stahre, the ONE/Northwest & The Plone Community, and Versant
Media, can be seen at YouTube or downloaded from archive.org. He
explains the economic reality and moral justification for free
software, and its role in the struggle for human freedom historically
and in society at large. His presentation is inspiring; I highly
recommend watching it. I have also transcribed the speech below and
apologize for any errors.
http://www.geof.net/blog/2006/12/10/eben-moglen

http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/ - skype: karounos