ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] FYI: OLPC success story...

This was posted on my local LUG, was too good not to forward, pardon me
 if I missed it on the Schoolforge list.  Says the OLPC concept key
 benefits are 1) kids sharing (initially ideas, then even physical
 things, even in impoverished schools), 2) kids contributing (extending
 teaching materials beyond the curriculum provided by the Ministry of
 Ed), and 3) observability of the benefits of schooling by parents in the
 home (thereby alleviating partially the concern of poorer parents that
 kids need to help out 100% of their home time around the farm rather do
 school work).  Very enlightening.  Daniel

 http://radian.org/notebook/astounded-in-arahuay