ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] FYI: War of the Worlds: The Human Side of Moore's Law....

War of the Worlds: The Human Side of Moore's Law

There is a technology war coming. Actually it is already here but most
of us haven't yet notice. It is a war not about technology but because
of technology, a war over how we as a culture embrace technology. It
is a war that threatens venerable institutions and, to a certain
extent, threatens what many people think of as their very way of life.
It is a war that will ultimately and inevitably change us all, no
going back. The early battles are being fought in our schools. And I
already know who the winners will be.

This is a war over how we as a culture and a society respond to Moore's Law.
... http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2008/pulpit_20080321_004574.html  &

Sanity check: Will technology empower Gen Y to wipe away our
institutions? - http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=623&tag=nl.e101

--
P Πριν εκτυπώσετε αυτό το μήνυμα, σκεφθείτε το περιβάλλον! Ένα χαρτί
λιγότερο! - http://karounos.gr/blog/

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων