ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] The Linux laptop goes to school

The Linux laptop goes to school <http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2867>The
best way to see how a Linux laptop really works is to let someone else try
it out.

Someone else, in this case, is my daughter Robin (right). She did her first
review for me when she was 3. I sat her on my lap in front of a huge PC and
she checked out some learning software.

She has gotten bigger, and the computers have gotten smaller. She had never
seen Linux before, but within five minutes with the Asus EeePC 900 she had
found several games, including one called Tux Typing, which is under the
Learn menu.

The game taught me something important about the keyboard I complained about
yesterday. It's really designed for four-finger typing. Keep the others out
of the way and you can move along at about 30 words per minute with a
minimum of mistakes.
... http://blogs.zdnet.com/open-source/?p=2867

--
Πριν εκτυπώσετε αυτό το μήνυμα, σκεφθείτε το περιβάλλον! Ένα χαρτί λιγότερο!
- http://karounos.gr/blog/

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων