ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] XO Laptop Software Release 8.2.0 Review: Sugar Works Now!

During the XO Laptop Upgrade Weekend here in Washington DC, I've been
taking notes on the OLPC Learning Club DC impressions of One Laptop
Per Child's Software Release 8.2.0 for the XO laptop.

The overwhelming verdict: Finally, the XO laptop really works!

Now why would the parents and children of our humble group be so
amazed by the changes that 8.2.0 brings? Let me give you the run down
of our experience with what feels like a whole new computer:

The Upgrade Process
First and foremost, the 8.2.0 upgrade process is easy, especially if
you upgrade off a USB memory stick. Gone are the days of dealing with
Terminal - its all automatic. That said, there was consensus that its
still more fun to upgrade as a group. Yet there are two reasons not to
upgrade in haste. You will loose any saved data, so be sure save it to
another USB memory stick first. Next, you'll also loose any extra
programs, like Skype or Opera, and will need to re-install them again.
... http://www.olpcnews.com/software/sugar/xo_laptop_software_upgrade_review.html

--
Πριν εκτυπώσετε αυτό το μήνυμα, σκεφθείτε το περιβάλλον! Ένα χαρτί
λιγότερο! - http://olpc.ellak.gr

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων