ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] [Fwd] Waveplace Plans to Help Haiti

o Tim apo th Waveplace (poy dinei laptops sth Karaibikh)
gyrise 3 binteakia gia th bohtheia sthn Aith (me OLPCs):

----- Forwarded message from Timothy Falconer -----

After talking non-stop with dozens of people and groups
over the last two weeks, Waveplace has settled on a plan
to help Haiti in the coming four months.

Tonight I've uploaded three videos describing this plan.
Please forgive the roughness of my presentation
(and my tired haggard look).
This was simply the quickest way for me to put the details
of the plan online for all to see.  I will be transcribing
the videos tomorrow for those that would rather read text.

Here are the videos:

1. PRINCIPLES ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzXtQgfZi3I

2. PLAN ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgEl1v14NOY

3. NEEDS ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JmMhRPzLys

The transcription will be here:  http://haiti.waveplace.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
-- zvr --
    | H eytyxia den exei enoxes |       zvr [ at ] zvr [ dot ] gr

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων