ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: [cc-affiliates] myths about OER and how to answer them - survey

  • Subject: Fwd: [cc-affiliates] myths about OER and how to answer them - survey
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 17:27:04 +0200
fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kamil Śliwowski <kamil [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] pl>
Date: Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 4:31 PM
To: "cc-affiliates [ at ] lists [ dot ] ibiblio [ dot ] org" <cc-affiliates [ at ] lists [ dot ] ibiblio [ dot ] org>
Cc: Grodecka Karolina <karolinagrodecka [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>

Hi all,

Creative Commons Poland is running a survey (http://bit.ly/OER_myths*) *and
small publication project about how to answer and talk about popular myths
and arguments against Open Educational Resources. It is part of "Open
Educational Resources Policy in Europe" project and It will be available in
English.

If You could spend 5 minutes to answer our survey and/or send it to people
involved in OER movement it would be great. If You are interested in
cooperation or more info about the project please contact with me :)

We will also try to give preview of our work here so there will be another
occasion to gen involved later in March.

*Survey:http://bit.ly/OER_myths <http://bit.ly/OER_myths>*

Thanks!

best,

Kamil Śliwowski