From: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
Date: Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] POlish music for the CC Mixtape
To: Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski [ at ] centrumcyfrowe [ dot ] pl>
Cc: cc-europe [ at ] lists [ dot ] ibiblio [ dot ] org

Thanks Alek! These are 2 great tracks ;)

With new adds from Poland and Germany we now have suggestions from 9
European countries! And I don't know how we did it (same taste? some
sort of invisible DJ hand?) but they sound great together :)))

We are about to close the list. Suggestions from the remaining
countries are more than welcomed!

I am making the list editable for everyone, so go ahead and just put
your suggestions there:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApOQ0cuKlKp3dDFwTmpKVjZfNFFnZS1CSjlBRV9OeEE

Best,
Teresa

2012/11/19 Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski [ at ] centrumcyfrowe [ dot ] pl>

> Hi,
>
> Sorry we're late!
>
> 1. Usta, "Bańka mydlana"
> song: http://www.jamendo.com/pl/track/184605/banka-mydlana
> whole CD: http://www.jamendo.com/pl/artist/340359/usta
>
> 2. Trzaska & Ostrowski, "Manifesto"
> song: http://bexalala.bandcamp.com/track/manifesto
> whole CD: http://bexalala.bandcamp.com/album/blades-ostrza
>
> best,
>
> Alek

Teresa Nobre, LL.M. IP (MIPLC)

Intellectual Property Lawyer | Legal Project Lead Creative Commons Portugal
M: (+351) 963491398 | E: teresaraposonobre [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com  | Skype: tenobre
www.linkedin.com/in/teresanobre

| The information contained in this communication may be confidential
and may be legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you have received this communication in error,
please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message. Thank you. |

| Creative Commons Portugal cannot and does not give legal advice. |