ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Inception Days postponed

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <hi [ at ] inceptiondays [ dot ] eu>
Date: 2013/5/16
Subject: Inception Days postponed
To: hi [ at ] inceptiondays [ dot ] eu

Dear Partner, Supporter and collaborator,

due to an unexpected issue occurred, we are in the unfortunate position
of communicating we have decided to postpone Inception Days.

Main reason, but not only, is the 4 hours strike at the International
Airport of Athens, which caused unacceptable delays to our guests, speakers
and mentors coming from abroad.

Delays which would have jeopardized the normal agenda and schedule of the
event.

Further to this email, an official communication from the organiser will be
sent in the following days.

As you can see the site has been called down, this mainly not to create
further complications or expectations, in the next few days the site will
be up again with details about the new schedule.

We kindly recommend you to inform all of your "members", "community" and
associates for not creating further problems.

We are very deeply, truly sorry for this late announcement and for any
further clarifications we are at your disposal.

Remaining at your disposal for any further clarifications, we would like to
thank you for your support and trust.

Regards
The organisers

--