ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: My 2 cents about hack4med

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gianluigi Cogo <Gianluigi [ dot ] Cogo [ at ] regione [ dot ] veneto [ dot ] it>
Date: Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Subject: My 2 cents about hack4med

Dear partners,

The hackathon, at project level, has done very well and the results
have been achieved.
But in Veneto, I am not satisfied by the results.

Despite the efforts made, there were at least 4 events with more
attractive prizes, one of them 20 km away from where our hackathon had
take place.

What do you think about this italian madness? :

H-Farm (20 km far from Padua)
http://www.h-farmventures.com/en/2014/05/14/automoto-network-media-partner-of-h-ack-auto/
https://twitter.com/redbullITA/status/467692693263765504

Camera (Italian parlament hack)
http://dati.camera.it/it/hackathon/
https://twitter.com/Montecitorio/status/468058840433700864

Microsoft:
Milan: https://publishwindows.com/view/f70145277bb64b1a8c9fd96d0a6a5ec7
Rome: https://publishwindows.com/view/e3d64733b51c43d792969bc6647fce20
https://publishwindows.com/view/085ab665d80c4d62ae2eefac1b40ad33

Homer:
http://hack4med.homerproject.eu

Unicredit:
https://www.unicredit.it/appathon.html
see sponsors

Wired:
http://nextfest.wired.it/
see sponsors

Best regards

GC
-----
Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute
nel messaggio e negli eventuali allegati sono riservate al/ai
destinatario/i indicato/i. Nel caso di erroneo recapito, si chiede
cortesemente a chi legge di dare immediata comunicazione al mittente e
di cancellare il presente messaggio e gli eventuali allegati. Si
invita ad astenersi dall'effettuare: inoltri, copie, distribuzioni e
divulgazioni non autorizzate del presente messaggio e degli eventuali
allegati.

----------
According to Italian law (D.Lgs 196/2003) information contained in
this message and any attachment contained therein is addressed
exclusively to the intended recipient. If you have received this
message in error would you please inform immediately the sender and
delete the message and its attachments. You are also requested not to
make copies, nor to forward the message and its attachments or
disclose their content unless authorised.

--
http://www.eellak.gr/, http://mycontent.ellak.gr/,
http://www.creativecommons.gr/, http://mathe.ellak.gr/,