ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: [opensource-devs] Getting started with Zeus

The project source code is at:

https://github.com/grnet/zeus

In the following days we will add information on specific projects that we want to implement, hopefully as part of GSoC.

Note that when you apply formally for GSoC you must apply with a project proposal, which must also be approved by Google, so examine them carefully, when you see them uploaded.

Best Regards,

πλ

> On 15 Mar 2017, at 17:45, Κωνσταντίνος Τσιάρας <tsiaraskon+gsoc2017 [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com> wrote:
>
> Having read a fair amount on the topics we previously discussed, how would you suggest that I move forward?
>
> In particular, how should I try to familiarize myself with the project's source code?
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας που απευθύνεται σε developers/contributors έργων ανοικτού λογισμικού - A general discussion list for developers/contributors of open-source projects,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-devs/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-devs+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων