ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: GSoC 2017 - Qualifications

Dear Orfeas,

I reply in English, because the list includes non-Greek speaking people.
I would suggest you would apply for projects you feel 100% capable to
fulfil.
GSoC is a very competitive and demanding program and in order for your
proposal to be selected you have to convince that you are the best
candidate, who is better suited than anyone else for the task of
implementing the selected project.

Best,
--
Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance
www.gfoss.eu

Στις 17 Μαρτίου 2017 - 12:28 μ.μ., ο χρήστης Orfeas Kalipolitis <
csd3285 [ at ] csd [ dot ] uoc [ dot ] gr> έγραψε: