ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Adding Project Analysis in our proposal

Good morning to all,

I would like to ask if you expect from us to add project implementation
details in our proposal or not. I saw in "How to work with us" section of
the organization that such analysis is not included, but in the student
manual of GSoC this is required.

Have a nice day,
George G. Gkasdrogkas

PS:
How can I reply to a message? This is something that I couldn't find
neither in the help center nor to FAQ.