ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Proposal selection

Hi Fotis,

No, the mentor organizations are not allowed to announce their selections
to the students before the officially announcement date.

Best,
--
Despina Mitropoulou
Director of GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance

GFOSS - Open Technology Alliance
www.gfoss.eu

Στις Δευ, 15 Απρ 2019 στις 3:28 μ.μ., ο/η Fotis Xenakis <
foxen [ at ] windowslive [ dot ] com> έγραψε:

> Good afternoon,
>
> Is there a way for us as students to be informed whether our proposal(s)
> have been selected by you as a GSOC organization or not, before the 6th of
> May when the accepted projects will be officially announced?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Fotis Xenakis
>
> ----
> Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων
> που απευθύνεται σε φοιτητές developers \& mentors έργων του Google Summer
> of Code - A discussion list for student developers and mentors of Google
> Summer of Code projects.,
> https://lists.ellak.gr/gsoc-developers/listinfo.html
>
> Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ.
> ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <gsoc-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων