ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Problem with submitting proposal.

Hello again,

As if a Google employee themselves saw this email, my proposal for
Hephaestus - which I forgot to mention was the project at hand - was
submitted.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to getting feedback on it and engaging
with Hephaestus, regardless of whether I am selected or not. I wish you all
the best and a very pleasant GSoC program.

Kind regards (and sorry for the rather anxious previous email),

Alex Papadopoulos

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων