ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Interest to participate in GSoC 2023 under GFOSS

Dear Sarantos,

Thank you for the reply. I have made a Github repository demonstrating
as well as giving an overview of the project, as I have interpreted.
The repository link :

https://github.com/deathzombie/Example

Please do let me know if there are any discrepancies in the
understanding of the statement from your expectations, so that i could
work on it.

With Regards,
Priyansh Saxena