ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Question about Build Recorder extension for other languages

Hello GFOSS,

My name is Iordanis and I am a fourth-year student in the University of Crete studying computer science. Ι am interested in participating with the project build recorder extension for other programming languages, but i have some questions. What information do we want to record regarding resources from the internet? Do IPs and domains  suffice or do we want to record more specific data, like URLs. If the latter is true, how would we go about it in case this data is encrypted (e.g. HTTPS)?

Sincerely,

Iordanis Sapidis