ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Build Recorder performance improvements question

Dear Mentor,
My name is Aya Hassan, I am a 22 year old student from Egypt, and I am in my senior year in Computer and Systems Engineering school.
I want to contribute to the open source repository for the Build Recorder project on GitHub so I forked and cloned the existing Repository, but I could not find micro tasks to be completed.
Could you please suggest me some tasks that I can do to contribute to the Repository, to be able to understand the source code properly to make my proposal?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
Sincerely,
Aya