ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC Project - Interest in "Creating new lattices for Apothesis" idea

Greetings,
I am excited to apply for the GSoC project idea, "Creating new lattices for Apothesis." My name is Ujjwal Shekhar, and I am a second-year student at the International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad, currently pursuing a B.Tech. in Computer Science and M.S. by Research in Computational Natural Sciences.

With over two years of experience in C/C++ and four years of experience in Python3, I believe I can make a valuable contribution to this project. In my previous projects, I have done most of my coursework and sports programming in C/C++ and have worked with technologies such as Numpy, Scikitlearn, PyTorch, Docker, OOP. which has strengthened my coding skills.

My academic background in physics, where I ranked in the 99.84th percentile of the physics component of JEE-MAINS test takers in India (having over 850,000 applicants), has provided me with a solid foundation to apply physics to computational research. I am particularly excited about the opportunity to combine my knowledge of physics and programming in this project. This project aligns with my interests and goals of gaining hands-on experience applying computational methods to natural sciences, which is what I would like to pursue in my higher studies. I have taken relevant coursework in computational physics and worked on course projects involving simulation and modelling, including Computing in Sciences using Python3 and Computing in Sciences using VMD/NAMD.

I understand that the GSoC application process is competitive, and I am ready to move forward with the application process, is the project still available? I have attached my CV for you to look over, and I would be happy to schedule an online meeting whenever you get a chance to discuss the project in more detail.

Additionally, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with any relevant resources and steps for the project, specific requirements for contributing as a contributor, and any other details about GSoC.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Best regards,
Ujjwal Shekhar