ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

GSoC Contributor Introduction

Greetings Sir/Madam

I am Shiva, a tech passionate undergraduate Student. I would like to contribute to the "*DIY IoT Physics*" project.
I have experience in all of your mentioned requirements.

My understanding of the project goes as follows:
I will be provided with a set of sensor data that belongs to physics experiments. I have to program an ESP8266 Microcontroller to transmit this data through a local network to other Microcontrollers from other experiments and to online IoT Dashboard platforms through the MQTT protocol.
Please correct me if I got anything wrong.

Also, please clarify these questions.
1) Is it required for the contributor to setup physics experiments with all the sensors and Microcontrollers physically? Or, will there be a provision to program them remotely?

2) Is there an option to have English as the primary mode of communication? I have come so far using Google Translate.

3) Will the primary mode of communication be via this mailing list?

I will be happy to provide any additional information.
Thank you.