ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Creating HCP and Diamond Lattices for Apothesis - Project Proposal

Greetings

I am writing to inform you that I have successfully submitted the proposal
for "Creating HCP and Diamond Lattices for Apothesis" as per the submission
guidelines and requirements.

I am also grateful for the support and guidance provided by the
organization and mentors throughout the proposal development process.

I am really excited to have the opportunity to work on this project and
contribute to its success and I would like to wish all contributors good
luck.

Best Regards,

Satya Prakash