ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Regarding "DIY IoT Physics Experiments for education" Project

Greetings All,

I hope this message finds you well. I am Manu Dev currently in 3rd year
pursuing B.Tech Degree from Delhi University, and I am writing to express
my interest in participating in the Google Summer of Code program with
the "*DIY
IoT Physics Experiments for Education*" project.

I recently came across the project idea and was immediately drawn to it. I
find this idea useful as When I joined my course the first semester was
online due to corona so I used many online available tools for all the
experiments. Thus I know the importance of this project and how it can be
useful to other students.

I have experience working on various electronics projects and most
recently, I worked with ESP07 for a smart home project where I build
various devices such as smart plug, smart-pot, safety devices etc. I am
quite comfortable with other ESP8266 variants too such as NodeMCU.

I believe my skills would be beneficial for this project as I am good at
programming and hands on experience with these devices gives leverage to
make this project more beneficial and realistic.I am particularly
interested in leveraging my experience to contribute to the development of
this project.

From my understanding, the project aims to create DIY IoT physics
experiments, utilizing ESP8266-based sensors and actuators connected to an
IoT platform like ThingsBoard using MQTT protocol, and finally creating
instructions for the assembly and documentation for the software.

While I found the project idea great, I noticed that there is limited
information available on the GitHub repository, mainly consisting of
images. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with more
detailed information or resources related to the project. Additionally for
creating a proposal I need some additional information such as:
Will all the sensors and actuators be virtual too? If not, from where I
will be getting the inputs.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Manu Dev