ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Regarding IOT Physics Experiments Project

I am Aryan, a third year student pursuing B.E. Electronics (Instrumentation
and Control) at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.

Being an electronics engineering student, I feel this project is right up
my alley as it aligns with my interests and my personal life goals. I am an
advocate for practical learning and experimenting with hardware is one of
the best ways a student can learn about electronics and various
technologies. Also since I have been working on ESPs for few years now, I
feel like this project would be a great learning experience for me.
My strengths include hands-on experience with ESP8266, ESP32 and various
other microcontrollers. I have also worked with PIC/ARM Assembly to create
projects are really low level.

Apart from hardware proficiency, I am also an avid developer and love to
create software projects from time to time that solves niche problems and
provide quality of life improvements such as CTF tools and bash programs.

Some notable projects that display my proficiency in both programming and
electronics is UOS (github.com/useraid/UOS) which is a firmware i wrote for
ESP8266 based smartwatches along with creating a devboard for it. Few of my
other projects are
- https://github.com/useraid/CVisualizer
- https://github.com/useraid/AMS
- https://github.com/useraid/web-vessel

I have already submitted the proposal, kindly review it and let me know if
there need to be any changes.

Thank you for this opportunity. I look forward to bonding with the
community.

Regards
Aryan