ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Δημόσια διαβούλευση των αδειών Creative Commons 4.0

  • Subject: Re: Δημόσια διαβούλευση των αδειών Creative Commons 4.0
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 13:45:33 +0200
Για ενημέρωση.

From: George Hari Popescu <george [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>
Date: 2017-07-11 15:52 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: Greek Translation of CC 4.0
To: Diane Peters <diane [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>
Cc: Tatiana Synodinou <synodint [ at ] ucy [ dot ] ac [ dot ] cy>, Simeon Oriko <
simeon [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>, Sarah Pearson <sarah [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>, Rob
Myers <rob [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>, Alexandros Nousias <
alexandros [ dot ] nousias [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>, Despoina Mitropoulou <
des [ dot ] mitropoulou [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>, ioanna [ dot ] tzagaraki [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com

Hello, everyone!

I created and staged the HTML file for the 4.0 BY-NC-SA translation. It is
the translation that contains everything and the other 5 files will be
created starting from it.

The staged (internal) file will be at https://cc4-gr-legalcode.legal
.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode.gr in 30 minutes.
User: *creative*; password: *commons*. If you don't see it (error 404 or
Privacy error), it means there is a technical glitch that we have to manage
(*Rob*, please help us with this, if it's the case).

Here are the next steps:

   - *Please review the file above* and tell us if there is something to be
   changed in the language or at the technical level;
   - *Download the file in your browser* (File -> Save As) as .html, open
   it in a text editor (such as Notepad) and make the necessary changes to
   create the other 5 files. DO NOT TOUCH THE HTML CODE, change only the
   language/words! The documents at https://wiki.creativecommon
   s.org/wiki/Legal_Code_Translation_Policy#Supporting_documents
   <https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Legal_Code_Translation_Policy#Supporting_documents>
   are meant to help you with this step. Save each file with a different name,
   according to the license being translated: by-nc_4.0_gr.html,
by-nd_4.0_gr.html
   etc.
   - *Send us those 5 files* and I will stage them, to be checked by
   everybody.

Concerning the public comment period:

Please try to start it as soon as possible. It may be a blog post
somewhere, personal e-mails or you can discuss it during a public event - a
conference, a workshop etc. Point everybody to
https://cc4-gr-legalcode.legal.creativecommons.org/licenses/
by-nc-sa/4.0/legalcode.gr (don't forget to mention the username and
password) and encourage them to leave/send comments. Please record/write
down these comments, as we will need them for the Wiki page -
https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Legal_Tools_Translation/4.0/Greek.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me.

George Hari Popescu
Translation Assistant, Creative Commons
Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today!
<https://creativecommons.org/donate/>

-.-

----
Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας για την Νομοθεσία και τις ανοιχτές τεχνολογίες,
https://lists.ellak.gr/legal/listinfo.html

Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <legal+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων