ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI... Get Your 2020 CC Global Summit Pass! 🎟

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Creative Commons <info [ at ] creativecommons [ dot ] org>
Date: Wed, Oct 23, 2019, 20:33
Subject: Get Your 2020 CC Global Summit Pass! 🎟
To: <info [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>

*Hello Creative Commoners!*

We're excited to announce that *early bird registration for the 2020 CC
Global Summit is open
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316877&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>*!
We also have plenty of volunteer opportunities available, so check
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316878&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>
 those
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316878&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>
out as well.

Plus, keep scrolling to meet our first CC Certificate scholarship
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316879&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>
recipients and to see our CC licenses in action—from shedding light
on animal trafficking to sharing knowledge in India through indigenous
languages!

As always, thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

The CC Team [image: love_cc]

------------------------------

*CC Global Summit*

*Early Bird Registration is Open for the CC Global Summit! *

The 2020 Creative Commons (CC) Global Summit is returning to Lisbon,
Portugal on 14-16 May! Whether you're new to the community or a long-time
contributor, the CC Global Summit has lots to offer. It's a can't-miss
event for anyone interested in the global movement for the commons.

Early bird registration will end on January 13, 2020—so don't miss out.

*P.S. Would you like to volunteer at the CC Summit? Check out volunteer
opportunities here!
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316880&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>*

*Register today for the 2020 CC Global Summit!*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316881&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*CC Certificate*

*Meet Our First CC Certificate Scholarship Recipients! *

After launching the official CC Certificate courses in July of 2018, we
offered 18 scholarships a year later. We're thrilled to enroll our first
scholarship recipients in the September 2019 and January 2020 classes! They
join the ranks of 507 other participants from 42 countries or territories
who have enrolled in CC Certificate courses.

*We’d also like to congratulate our 157 June CC Certificate graduates
<https://creativecommons.org/2019/10/02/june-cc-certificate-graduates/>! 🎉
*

Are you interested in taking a course in 2020? Register today
<https://certificates.creativecommons.org/>!

*Learn more about the scholarship recipients*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316882&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*CC Licenses in Action*

*The Pangolin Reports: CC Journalism About the World's Most Trafficked
Mammal *

The Pangolin Reports is a series of investigative reports, released under
CC BY-NC-ND. It's designed to spark a larger conversation about animal
trafficking and to inspire a global compaign to help save the pangolin—the
most illegally traded mammal in the world.
*See the reports*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316883&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*Access to Information is Not Universal: Here's Why That Matters *

Universal, open access to public information not only facilitates
scientific collaboration and innovation, it also empowers communities that
have been historically marginalized and silenced. Work by CC that expands
the public domain via government adoption plays a vital role.
*Read the article*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316884&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*"The Long Road to the Hall of Fame" is Available Under a CC License*

One of the grant recipients of CC's 2016 "The Awesome Fund" was filmmaker,
Réda Zine who used the grant to complete his documentary which tells the
story of Tony King (a.k.a. Malik Farrakhan).
*Watch the documentary*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316885&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*Indian Government Uses CC Licenses to Share Knowledge*

The Indian State of Odisha just relicensed 21 dictionaries—in all 21
indigenous languages that are spoken in the province—under CC BY.

*Thanks to CC India member Subhashish Panigrahi for bringing this to our
attention!*

*See the dictionaries*
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316886&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

*CC Community Spotlight*

*Robin McKenna's GIFT Documentary *

At the 2017 CC Global Summit, we hosted a special session with filmmaker
Robin McKenna that featured an early look at her documentary, *GIFT*
<http://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316887&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>.
McKenn's film is now completed and is in select cities in the US.

Inspired by *The Gift*
<http://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316888&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>,
Lews Hyde's influential 1983 book about creativity and sharing (and an
early inspiration for CC), *GIFT* explores gift-based cultures around the
worldd and looks to understand how sharing makes us human. It follows the
journeys of several people and their diverse creative pursuits, and
chronicles how the acts of creating and sharing are currencies in their own
right.

*Watch the trailer*
<http://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316889&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

------------------------------

*Our Work Would Be Impossible Without You*

As we near the end of 2019, we hope that you will continue supporting our
mission of creating a vibrant, collaborative global commons.

*Here's what you can do to help: *

— Donate
<https://us.netdonor.net/page/6650/donate/1?ea.tracking.id=top-of-page-banner>
what
you can

— Join <https://network.creativecommons.org/chapters/> your local CC chapter

— Follow and share <https://twitter.com/creativecommons> our work

*Thank you! *[image: love_cc]

*Help us build a vibrant, collaborative global commons*
<https://us.netdonor.net/page/6650/donate/1?ea.tracking.id=top-of-page-banner>

Creative Commons PO Box 1866 Mountain View, CA 94042

 Image Credits: "Collaging the Commons," by João Pombeiro, CC BY 4.0; "2019
CC Global Summit," Sebastiaan ter Burg, CC BY 2.0; Roshan Kumar Kam,
Director of Open Access Nepal, CC BY 4.0; "Pangolin," Yu Chih-Wei, CC
BY-NC-ND; "Access to Information," UNESCO, CC BY-SA 3.0; "The Long Road to
the Hall of Fame," Réda Zine, CC BY-NC; "The GIFT," Robin McKenna, CC
BY-NC-ND

[image: Facebook]
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316890&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>
  [image: Twitter]
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316891&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>
  [image: Instagram]
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316892&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

CC BY 4.0
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316893&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==&ea_broadcast_target_id=0>

View Web Version
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-campaign/action.handleViewInBrowser.do?ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&broadcastId=48187&templateId=48337>
| Unsubscribe
<https://us.e-activist.com/ea-action/enclick?ea.url.id=316894&clid=10032&ea.campaigner.email=hxNxHwm3op1KoVjk01pfSQ==&ea.campaigner.id=5A%2Bagovt3KCZkArzVWMSmA==>
[image: supporter]

----
Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων για την προώθηση ανοικτού ελληνικού περιεχομένου (wikipedia, openstreetmap, openglam),
https://lists.ellak.gr/mycontent/listinfo.html

Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <mycontent+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.