ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Greek Version of United Linux

Dear Sirs,
My Name is Kostas Koumantaros and I am the leader of the Open Source team of the Greek National Reaserch and technology network (http://www.grnet.gr). Our purpose is to promote and support Open Source Software here in Greece. Among other tasks we encourage the localisation of open source software to Greek. I would therefore apreciate it if you could indicate your plans of support for the greek language and the possibility to provide a version localised for greece.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Kostas Koumantaros

--
Koumantaros Kostas, MSc