ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI: [discuss] OpenOffice.org[Writer] review and MS Word Comparison

  • Subject: FYI: [discuss] OpenOffice.org[Writer] review and MS Word Comparison
  • From: "S Xenitellis" <simos74 [ at ] gmx [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:56:34 +0100
To parakatw ar8ro stal8ike sti lista discuss [ at ] openoffice [ dot ] org
kai kanei mia arketa kali sygkrisi metaji OpenOffice.org(OOo)/Writer
kai MS Word.

Ar8ro:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/magazine/technical/openofficewriter.html
[-- Bruce Byfield bbyfield [ at ] axionet [ dot ] com]

8a itan kalo na ypirxe mia metafrasi tou sta ellinika.

Loipa sxolia apo ti lista discuss [ at ] openoffice [ dot ] org epi tou ar8rou:

- "Thanks for the article and for alerting the list. Well done and well
written. May we translate to spanish for the http://es.openoffice.org?
saludos, Richard", [-- Richard <rholt [ at ] telcel [ dot ] net [ dot ] ve>]
- "Hi Bruce,
Only 2 comments.
in your PDF document : regular expressions will be available in OOo1.1 ( you
can already see it in the betas ); and in your article : it is possible to
load and save MS macros so that they can be used in MSWord again.
But besides that it was a very interesting read. I think one of the first
real
comparisons between Word and Writer.", [-- CPH <cphennessy [ at ] openoffice [ dot ] org>]
- "<nitpicking>
* OOo is dual licenced under LGPL and SISSL, not just LGPL
* OOo does support macros, just not VBA. In fact, with the
  scripting farmework you can automate OOo in many laguages
  besides basic, something you can't in case of office
</nitpicking>"
kai
"But its really great - we should put it on the front page in the press box
8-)", [-- Sander Vesik <Sander [ dot ] Vesik [ at ] Sun [ dot ] COM>]

simos