ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI: [Lista OpenOffice] 150000 OOo CD-s distributed by Ellak.gr

  • Subject: FYI: [Lista OpenOffice] 150000 OOo CD-s distributed by Ellak.gr
  • From: "S Xenitellis" <simos74 [ at ] gmx [ dot ] net>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:32:32 +0100
Periexomena grammatos:
1) Anakoinwsi deltiou typoy sto NewsForge
2) Sxolia tis listas discuss tou OOo.

simos

-----------------

1. Deltio Typou gia tin prosfati dia8esi tvn CD tou OOo,
mazi me sxolia xristwn:
http://newsvac.newsforge.com/newsvac/03/06/24/1554213.shtml?tid=52

2. Merika sxolia sti lista "discuss" (OpenOffice.org)

- Sander Vesik <Sander [ dot ] Vesik [ at ] Sun [ dot ] COM>:
``WOW!!!!''

- Nicu Buculei <nicu [ at ] apsro [ dot ] com>:
``yes, that is a lot of CDs
i'm wondering if in Greece is demand for such a large quantity''

- Chris Herrnberger <chris123 [ at ] magma [ dot ] ca>:
``This is exciting and extremely interesting. As papers are very politically
orientated in europe and typically very closly allinged with a particular
political perspective it would be interesting to determine the position of
the particular paper as this is a much a political statement in Greece as it
is a technical or OSS issue. Anyone know..??''

- Louis Suarez-Potts <louis [ at ] openoffice [ dot ] org>:
``Indeed. we have been trying, also, to coordinate the formation of a
greek (el) n-l project, of which Ellka would be a member, I am sure.

thanks for the link,
Louis''

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων