ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI: DistroWatch...

Welcome to DistroWatch! This site is an attempt to provide a basic feature list
and a package comparison table of major, minor and regional Linux distributions.
It is updated daily with news from the Linux distribution world. You are welcome
to submit new distributions, just please be aware that because of time
constraints and other priorities, certain categories, such as embedded, small,
floppy-based and Windows-based distributions are currently excluded. I have
tried my best to make sure that the information provided here is correct,
however, if you do find any errors, please let me know and I will correct them
promptly. Suggestions are also welcome. Enjoy your stay and come back again!
http://www.distrowatch.com/index.php
begin:vcard
n:Karounos;Theodoros
tel;fax:+30-210-3722-499
tel;work:+30-210-3722-400
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
org:Information Society Programme
adr:;;N.Nikodimou 11;Athens;Attiki;10557;Greece
version:2.1
email;internet:T [ dot ] Karounos [ at ] infosoc [ dot ] gr
title:Director
note:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
x-mozilla-cpt:;-9752
fn:Theodoros  Karounos