ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI: Novell sets sights on 'complete Linux desktop' - News - ZDNet

SALT LAKE CITY--In the 1990s, Microsoft defeated Novell in the market for server
operating systems. Now Novell is taking the battle back to Redmond, Wash.,
launching an attack on Microsoft's desktop stronghold.

"We're focusing on building a complete Linux desktop as an alternative to what
you've been using," Novell Vice Chairman Chris Stone told Novell loyalists at
the company's BrainShare conference here. "We believe that in the next 12
months, we will see the widespread adoption of Linux on the desktop."
http://netscape.com.com/2100-1104_2-5177257.html?part=netscape&subj=technews&tag=mynetscape

begin:vcard
n:Karounos;Theodoros
tel;fax:+30-210-3722-499
tel;work:+30-210-3722-400
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
org:Information Society Programme
adr:;;N.Nikodimou 11;Athens;Attiki;10557;Greece
version:2.1
email;internet:T [ dot ] Karounos [ at ] infosoc [ dot ] gr
title:Director
note:http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/
x-mozilla-cpt:;-9752
fn:Theodoros  Karounos