ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: sxetika me opensolaris

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, IOANNIS MANOLOUDIS wrote:

Kalhmera
Proswpika eimai periergos ean h adeia tou CDDL me thn opoia dianemetai to
Solaris 10 einai symbath me GPL/LGPL.
Tha mporei kapoios na kanei port kwdika tou DTRACE sto Linux kai meta na to
dwsei me GPL?
De nomizw.
Can code licensed under the CDDL be combined with code licensed under other
open source licenses?

CDDL is file-based; that means that files licensed under the CDDL can be
combined with files licensed under other licenses, whether open source or
proprietary. However, other licenses may have different restrictions which
may prevent such combination; be sure to read and recognize those.

May I take portions of the OpenSolaris source code and use it in another code
base?

Yes, you can use the OpenSolaris source code in other projects as long as you
comply with the terms of the CDDL.

Can I redistribute or sell the OpenSolaris source code with my modifications?

Yes, you can modify and redistribute code licensed under the CDDL, including
charging for it if you wish. However, you will need to meet the terms of the
CDDL, including making the source of your modified code available under the
CDDL.

Elpizw kapoios na mporei na mou exhghsei kai na einai effikth h antigrafh
kwdika Solaris sto Linux h sto BSD.

Giannhs

Γιατί, ενδιαφέρεσαι να το μεταφέρεις στο Λίνουξ ;)

αναφορές

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων