ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

BetaNews | Microsoft Accepts Most EU Demands

In response, a Microsoft spokesperson told BetaNews, "The Commission contends that open source vendors are excluded. This is an area that warrants further discussion with the Commission. This is an example of an issue that is nuanced and complex and these issues revolve around finding a way to strike a balance on protecting IP rights and making these technologies more broadly available."

"We are working with the Commission to try to find a way that companies can implement these technologies in code that would get distributed with open source products, but the source code wouldn't be published itself so that the confidentiality of our information is preserved," the spokesperson added.
http://www.betanews.com/article/Microsoft_Accepts_Most_EU_Demands/1112657252

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων