ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

SANE submission deadline approaching

Gia osoys den to kseroyn, eimai program chair gia th SANE 2006,
poy einai mia conference gia System Administration and Network Engineering
kai ginetai sthn Eyrwph kathe 2 xronia.  Oles oi plhrofories sto
	http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

Tha hthela na sas parotrynw na ypoballete ergasies sthn conference.
Stis prohgoymenes SANE eixame panta Ellhnikes symmetoxes --
kai malista mia fora Ellhnas kerdise to Best Paper Award.

Sth diathesh sas gia opoiadhpote symplhrwmatikh plhroforia.

[h conference den einai apokleistika kai mono OpenSource,
 opote ayto to mail mporeite na to thewrhsete spam :-)]

Parathetw to aggliko call:
Dear Colleague,

On behalf of all of the SANE 2006 organizers, I'd like to invite you to
participate in the SANE 2006 conference!

           ____    _    _   _ _____      ____   ___   ___   __
          / ___|  / \  | \ | | ____|    |___ \ / _ \ / _ \ / /_
          \___ \ / _ \ |  \| |  _|        __) | | | | | | | '_ \
           ___) / ___ \| |\  | |___      / __/| |_| | |_| | (_) |
          |____/_/   \_\_| \_|_____|    |_____|\___/ \___/ \___/

       5th System Administration and Network Engineering Conference

                              May 15-19, 2006

               Aula Congresscentre, TU Delft, The Netherlands

                        http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

SANE 2006 is an international conference, aimed at system
administrators,
network (security) professionals and (open source) developers, that
focuses on systems administration, network engineering, security, open
source developments and Internet technologies.

At SANE 2006 we're offering 3 days of training, followed by a 2-day
conference  program filled with the latest developments in systems
administration, network engineering, security, open source software and
practical approaches to the puzzles and problems you wrestle with.
You'll also have many opportunities to meet other system administrators
and network professionals and chat with peers who share your concerns
and interests.

For more conference details and the refereed paper submission procedure,
please visit the SANE 2006 web site: http://www.sane.nl/sane2006/

Looking forward to seeing you at SANE !

| REMINDER:  the submission  deadline for your proposal for the SANE 2006  |
|            refereed papers technical track is October 24, 2005 which is  |
|            just about a month from now!                                  |
|            Extended abstracts due:    October  24, 2005                  |
|            Notification to speakers:  November 30, 2005                  |
|            Final papers due:          April     3, 2006                  |
-- zvr --