ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FW: [native-lang] P2P Project

Anyone interested to step in ?

________________________________

From: Louis Suarez-Potts [mailto:luispo [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com]
Sent: Tue 13/12/2005 21:36
To: discuss; dev [ at ] distribution [ dot ] openoffice [ dot ] org
Cc: Adrian Macneil; dev [ at ] openoffice [ dot ] org; dev [ at ] native-lang [ dot ] openoffice [ dot ] org
Subject: [native-lang] P2P Project

Everyone!

The P2P project needs you :-)

See http://distribution.openoffice.org/p2p/

Deepankar Datta, who helped to put the project into shape and who
initially created and maintained the Web pages, no longer has the
time to manage the project. Adrian Mcneil and Mike Niblett (who does
the tech stuff) continue the effort. But we need someone who is
willing to dive in and make it theirs.

So, what's required?

* A couple of hours a week

* Some (the more the better) knowledge of P2P clients, policies, ethics

* Basic skills with creating and in maintaining Web pages

* Interest in the field

This is an important project, as it complements our existing
archipelago of volunteer mirrors and showcases the distribution
"coolness" and advantages of open-source software.

If you are interested, send a note (not a CV! :-) ) to me (louis at
openoffice.org) and cc
Adrian Mcneil (adrian.mcneil at gmail.com).

Cheers

Louis