ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Re: synantisi gia to $100 laptop - praktika kai lista ergasion

  • Subject: Re: Re: synantisi gia to $100 laptop - praktika kai lista ergasion
  • From: Kostas Zorbadelos <kzorba [ at ] otenet [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 14:27:25 +0300
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 01:02:45PM +0300, Alexios Zavras wrote:
> Kostas Zorbadelos wrote [edited]:
> > On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 04:47:10PM +0300, Alexios Zavras wrote:
> > > Opws lene, "if it weren't for its exceptionally good Unicode support,
> > > and its conceptual simplicity and overall consistency, and its embeddability,
> > > and its event model, and its networking capabilities, and its extensibility,
> > > and its dynamicity, and its beautifully engineered code, and its kind,
> > > helpful and competent community, Tcl wouldn't even be around now."
> >
> > Yparxoun vevaia kai antithetes apopseis peri Tcl -:)
> > http://www.vanderburg.org/OldPages/Tcl/war/
>
> Gia thn Tcl toy 1994, anaferesai, e?
> Nomizw ola ta (texnika) themata gia ta opoia diatypwthhkan antirrhseis
> sto thread poy aneferes exoyn ekleipsei edw kai 5 xronia toylaxiston...

Hmoun sigouros oti i katastasi de tha itan ayti tou 94. Den exo
asxolithei katholou me TCL alla me provlimatise to:

"Tcl was not designed to be a serious programming language. It was
designed to be a "scripting language", on the assumption that a
"scripting language" need not try to be a real programming language.
So Tcl doesn't have the capabilities of one. It lacks arrays; it
lacks structures from which you can make linked lists. It fakes
having numbers, which works, but has to be slow. Tcl is ok for
writing small programs, but when you push it beyond that, it becomes
insufficient."

Ayta mou akougontai gia "sxediastika" provlimata sti glossa. Ayta
mporeis na ta kseperaseis men alla an o arxikos sxediasmos itan
provlimatikos to apotelesma kathe allo para kompso einai.

Aytos einai o logos pou paratisa tin Perl gia xari tis Python.

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  m@il contact: kzorba (at) otenet.gr

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων