ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Re: Bounty Source was created with the goal of increasing and improving development in Open Source Software communities

  • Subject: Re: Bounty Source was created with the goal of increasing and improving development in Open Source Software communities
  • From: "Nick Kossifidis" <mickflemm [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:52:01 +0300
An endiafereste na sthsete kati tetoio, yparxei to koryfaio trac ;-)

http://trac.edgewall.org/

Emeis ayto xrhsimopoioume kai sto madwifi kai se diafora alla projects...

2007/4/29, Theodoros G. Karounos <karounos [ at ] pasok [ dot ] gr>:
fyi...

Bounty Source was created with the goal of increasing and improving
development in Open Source Software communities. We provide the Open
Source Software Community with the hosting and tools required to
organize and control any project, large or small. We encourage all
Project Managers to take a tour of the features Bounty Source can
offer your project. All others should browse around this site and
check out the projects managed with Bounty Source.
https://www.bountysource.com/