ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Cofundos.org

FYI...

Why did you start Cofundos.org?

We think that the open-source model did not yet develop its full
potential. As user of open-source software we sometimes miss features,
functionality, extensions, tools or APIs, but we do not have the
resources or know-how to implement them ourselves. Many other users
might have similar requirements and would agree to donate a small
amount for the implementation. Once we pool our requirements and the
small amounts we are willing to donate for a solution together, we
will help to realize the full potential of open-source and to produce
user centered, high quality, open-source software faster
Cofundos helps to realize bright ideas by providing a platform for
their discussion and enrichment and by establishing a process for
organizing the contributions and interests of different stakeholders
in the ideas.
http://www.cofundos.org/

--
http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/ - skype: karounos