ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Open Source Resources...

- Our aim is to encourage the use of Open Source Software by local
authorities through knowledge sharing and practical advice. The
content of our portal, as well as our one-to-one services, can help
you economise on costs and increase Open Source's implementation
efficiency.... http://www.opensourceacademy.gov.uk/

- We are a not-for-profit, independent organisation launched in March
2002 to accelerate, broaden and strengthen the use of Open Source
Software (OSS) in business and government. OFE pursues the vision of
an open, competitive European IT market by 2010 in line with the
European Commission i2010 Strategy with the mission of facilitating
open competitive choice for IT users. ...
http://www.openforumeurope.org/

- Certified Open(R) is designed to evaluate technical and commercial
lock-in.  It promotes fair competition and increases the ability of
suppliers to compete effectively in the provision of software,
hardware and services.... http://www.certifiedopen.com/

--
http://users.ntua.gr/karounos/ - skype: karounos

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων