ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fw: Programmer for Android game needed.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 17:14:00 +0300
From: el01049
To: foss-general [ at ] lists [ dot ] foss [ dot ] ntua [ dot ] gr,
foss-announce [ at ] lists [ dot ] foss [ dot ] ntua [ dot ] gr,
debian-user-greek [ at ] lists [ dot ] debian [ dot ] org, open-source [ at ] grnet [ dot ] gr,
linux-greek-users [ at ] lists [ dot ] hellug [ dot ] gr Cc: Charalampos Charalampous
<nietisne_ [ at ] hotmail [ dot ] com> Subject: Fwd: Programmer for Android game
needed.

Please forward this to everyone that would be interested.