ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Linux Support Staff wanted

Hello,

The company that I am working for is actively looking for server
support staff. Phone support, that means answer the phone, read and
write emails.
you will be doing ssh connections, SQL queries, writing and
maintaining wiki pages, bash scripts, python scripts, installing Linux
servers, setting up Apache tomcat, debugging Java code, HTTP request,
using ticket systems and such.
we will also train people, students can apply. The most important
thing you must be a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions,
to learn on your own, solve problems.
So, students for a student visa or people with work experience who are
willing to learn or fully qualified Linux experts.
and you will be working with me and will learn lots! There is a great
university in our town www.ku.edu and a nice international and diverse
atmosphere in town and in our company.
mike

--