ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

FYI... EU FOSSA 2 Hackathons

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Από: Astor Nummelin Carlberg <astor [ at ] openforumeurope [ dot ] org>
Date: Τετ, 17 Απρ 2019 στις 7:06 μ.μ.
Subject: [OFE FOSS Community List] Re: EU FOSSA 2 Hackathons
To: Open Source Community List <foss-community [ at ] openforumeurope [ dot ] org>

Dear all,

To follow up our earlier email regarding the EU FOSSA 2 Hackathons, the
pre-registration for the second one (May 4-5) is now open:

https://bma-events.typeform.com/to/UfDIeW?bmauserid=1948BdTDF2EJuu

As we mentioned earlier, the EU-FOSSA 2 project has selected the community
of Apache Tomcat for its Hackathon in May. In short, you can put in your
name in and if EC picks you, they pay for travels. It could be a good
opportunity to interact with Tomcat Core team and advanced users, discuss
existing and new features etc. In our view, this is a great way to increase
EC interactions with developers and the FOSS community more specifically.

The FOSSA 2 are looking for developers, especially within public
authorities. If you know someone that would be interested in this, just
pass it on!

More information can be found here:
https://eufossahackathon.bemyapp.com/
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/EU+FOSSA+May+2019

Finally, the October event is still in search of its software community.
The European Commission will be happy to receive your suggestions at
DIGIT-OSS-STRATEGY [ at ] ec [ dot ] europa [ dot ] eu.

Best,
Astor

--
*Astor Nummelin Carlberg*
Policy Director
OpenForum Europe
tel +32 (0)2 486 41 52
mob +32 (0)497 69 08 53
web http://www.openforumeurope.org
Follow us on Twitter @OpenForumEurope <https://twitter.com/OpenForumEurope>
--
OpenForum Europe AISBL
Registered office: Avenue des Arts 56, Brussels 1000, Belgium

--
https://gfoss.eu/ - https://ellak.gr/

----
Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Γενική λίστα αλληλογραφίας και συζητήσεων για το κίνημα του ελεύθερου και ανοικτού λογισμικού στην Ελλάδα - A general discussion list about the open-source movement in Greece,
https://lists.ellak.gr/open-source/listinfo.html

Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <open-source+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.