ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Software Developers for e-governance applications @ GRNET

" We are currently looking for passionate Software Engineers to help us
push the Digital Transformation of the Public Sector into the future and
support the Ministries and Public Bodies with advanced solutions. Our first
and immediate step in our plans is to develop and deploy a modular
infrastructure that connects existing Information Systems owned by Public
Administration Bodies and allows the execution and monitoring of public
services.

As a Software Developer, you will analyze and develop a number of services
and solutions. You will be part of a talented team of software engineers
that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical
services and applications. The team members are professionals, with a
mindset to innovate, automate, streamline, and provide value to GRNET and
to the users of the offered services. "

... https://apply.workable.com/grnet-sa/j/7BEA03342C/

https://ellak.gr/wiki/ -  https://gfoss.eu/ - https://ellak.gr/
https://lists.ellak.gr/opensource-developers/listinfo.html
Μπορείτε να απεγγραφείτε από τη λίστα στέλνοντας κενό μήνυμα ηλ. ταχυδρομείου στη διεύθυνση <opensource-developers+unsubscribe [ at ] ellak [ dot ] gr>.

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων