ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: Athens "Innovating Privacy" event by the Greek Free and Open Source Society-a request

  • Subject: Fwd: Athens "Innovating Privacy" event by the Greek Free and Open Source Society-a request
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:26:26 +0200
fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sophia Manika <smanika [ at ] innovathens [ dot ] gr>
Date: Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Athens "Innovating Privacy" event by the Greek Free and
Open Source Society-a request
To: Jo Porter <jo [ at ] ind [ dot ] ie>
Cc: aral [ at ] ind [ dot ] ie, Panagiotis Stathopoulos
<panagiotis [ dot ] stathopoulos [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com>, "karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr"
<karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your prompt answer!

You are very correct! We do not have a definite date for the event;
this is going to be settled mainly between you and the Greek Free/Open
Source Software. In fact, Mr. Stathopoulos will inform you about the
dates and the program as well.

The event will be promoted through innovathens.gr and ellak.gr as well
as through other online and paper press. No announcement has been made
yet because we first need to scetch
the program and the date.

After (strong) negotiations and brainstorming we managed to secure a
1250€ funding for the visit. --and maybe 17 degrees :)

As soon as we settle this we can start with the promo.

Please, say yes!

Have a nice day,
Sophia