ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Smart City / Nation, κλπ... για το smartcities.ellk.gr

  • Subject: Smart City / Nation, κλπ... για το smartcities.ellk.gr
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 19:30:21 +0300
Κείμενα για smart cities & openness...

http://ercim-news.ercim.eu/en98/keynote-smart-cities

Back to the now: what is the DNA of Amsterdam and how does it apply to
our approach? In this context I would state that it is about:
openness, entrepreneurship, collaboration and inclusion.

Smart Cities are about openness: open data, open infrastructures and
open innovation are at the very heart of the development of our Smart
City. Like the data on cargo and the access to the canals, every
“Amsterdammer” should have access to our infrastructure. The sharing
of information drives innovation because individuals and business can
build on jointly gathered knowledge.

και αυτό

http://www.pmo.gov.sg/mediacentre/transcript-speech-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-founders-forum-smart-nation-singapore

http://www.eellak.gr/, http://mycontent.ellak.gr/,
http://www.creativecommons.gr, https://opengov.ellak.gr/,
https://opendata.ellak.gr/, http://ma.ellak.gr/,
http://mathe.ellak.gr/
----
Λαμβάνετε αυτό το μήνυμα απο την λίστα: Λίστα Ενημέρωσης για τις Ανοιχτές Τεχνολογίες για τη Σύγχρονη Πόλη (Smart Cities),