ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

Fwd: REGISTRATION OPEN! Action Cluster Meetings – 10th November, Brussels

  • Subject: Fwd: REGISTRATION OPEN! Action Cluster Meetings – 10th November, Brussels
  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos [ at ] eellak [ dot ] gr>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:49:45 +0300
fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smart Cities & Communities Market Place Team <info [ at ] eu-smartcities [ dot ] eu>
Date: 2015-10-14 16:33 GMT+03:00
Subject: REGISTRATION OPEN! Action Cluster Meetings – 10th November,
Brussels
To: Integrated Infrastructures & Processes <
integratedinfrastructuresmembers [ at ] eu-smartcities [ dot ] eu>

​

Dear member of the Integrated Infrastructures Action Cluster,

We are glad to inform you that the registration form
<https://eu-smartcities.eu/node/1998> to attend the *next physical meetings
of the **Action Clusters* <http://eu-smartcities.eu/action-clusters>* on
10th November in Brussels* is now open and will close on Friday 6th
 November.

These meetings are aimed at partners actively contributing to the Action
Clusters and the EIP <http://ec.europa.eu/eip/smartcities/> through their
commitments and to those interested in becoming active contributors.

The event will feature a mix of discussions during a *plenary session*
and *specific
Action Cluster settings* to review the core objectives of the
implementation agenda for 2016, access to finance and technical assistance.

A detailed agenda will come in the next few days.

We are very much looking forward to seeing you in Brussels on 10th November!

Do not hesitate to send an e-mail to this address should you have any
question.

Sincerely,

Management Team of the EIP Smart Cities and Communities MARKET PLACE

*Follow the Market Place of the European Innovation Partnership on Smart
Cities and Communities on **Twitter
<https://twitter.com/EUSmartCities>, **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/smart-cities-stakeholder-platform?trk=company_logo>
and Vimeo