ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

OLPC Test issues

FYI...

*Plans:*
The XO software can be emulated <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Emulation> on a
number of environments, which means many people are helping out with the
testing at the unit and module level for software. Our partners who are
closest to the hardware and firmware have provided test resources to test in
areas that not accessible in the open source community.

There are also many people now from early trials or the developers program
who have a laptop and can help out with testing on the hardware. We are
working on the idea of a 'Test Activity' that loads test cases directly onto
the XO; and sends test results back to olpc. More on that as it
materializes.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_issues

--
http://olpc.ellak.gr