ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[olpc-gr] fyi ... Teachers' Mini-Deployment Guide

The OLPC/Sugar community will be creating a Mini-Deployment Guide for
technically-strong teachers, with more vivid photographs and
illustrations than anything our community has yet produced.This idea
arose from our Support Gang volunteers wanting to pull together our
community's greatest work over the last 2 years, to give classrooms
and after-school programs _the_ very best creative tools out there.

... http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Class_Acts

--
- In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act, Orwell - http://karounos.gr/blog/

πλοήγηση μηνυμάτων