ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs]

[I wasn't really sure about my choice of Greek in my previous message and,
as you pointed out, English should be preferable for this list]

Despite not having contributed to any existing projects yet, I did
familiarize myself with GitHub a few months ago and have in fact been using
private repos for my university assignments. So, while I'm definitely
lacking concrete experience with them, I do posses some basic knowledge of
the practicalities that Alexios mentioned and would like to get involved
with a larger project such as this.

Currently I'm trying to learn about mixnets in general and, while I'm so
far finding my way through google and the terms that Panos provided, any
relevant links that you may have would be quite appreciated.