ΕΕΛΛΑΚ - Λίστες Ταχυδρομείου

[opensource-devs] Re: Regarding the project Zeus

Hello,

The project source code is at:

https://github.com/grnet/zeus

In the following days we will add information on specific projects that we want to implement, hopefully as part of GSoC.

Note that when you apply formally for GSoC you must apply with a project proposal, which must also be approved by Google, so examine them carefully, when you see them uploaded.

Best Regards,

πλ